BFA Communication Design
- Presidential Scholarship (Merit Based)
- Pratt Trustee Scholarship
- Dean’s List
- Work chosen for The Pratt Show
- Creative Direction
- Concept Development
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Zeplin App
- Basic HTML & CSS
- Microsoft Office
- Relief Printing
Senior Interactive Designer
- Oversees and designs the UI for digital pharmacy checkout, B2B pharmacist dashboards, pharmacy checkout emails, and patient mobile experiences.
- Designs marketing banners that live within pharmacy checkout and emails.
- Rebranded all of digital pharmacy checkout.
- Designed the UI and illustrations for a new mobile product (yet to launch) that will help customers save on medication costs.
- Works closely with a UX designer and a copywriter on an agile team to ensure digital pharmacy products are as user-friendly as possible.
Senior Digital Art Director
June 2015—January 2018
- Lead the digital design department.
- Managed junior designers and provided creative direction on all digital design projects.
- Designed the websites, apps, and email newsletters for MeTV, Heroes & Icons, Movies!, and WCIU.
- Daily duties included UI/UX design, design strategy, art direction, interactive design, social media design, editorial design, email design, infographics, and illustration.
November 2014—April 2015
- Designed marketing materials for Drugstore.com and Beauty.com (eCommerce sites that were owned by Walgreens.)
- Design duties included email newsletters, banner ads, social media posts, printed mailers, and landing pages.
- Responsible for art directing photoshoots and creating illustrations that were used in marketing materials.
Freelance Art Director
September 2014—November 2014
- Established art direction and design for email campaigns, social campaigns, newsletters, landing pages, and other campaign elements.
- Worked closely with a copywriter to conceptualize and execute campaigns for Xbox, T-Mobile, and Microsoft.
September 2012—July 2014
- Designed the covers and interiors of young adult and middle grade novels.
- Worked closely with editors and read the manuscripts to create compelling concepts for the cover art.
- Would either illustrate the covers on my own, manipulate stock imagery, art direct an illustrator, or art direct a photoshoot depending on the cover concept.
- Created custom typography for the covers.
- Created the final designs of the book jackets and prepared the files for printing.
- Responsible for the interior layout design of chapter books, novels, and various graphic novels.
February 2012—September 2012
- Responsible for designing all digital marketing materials such as banner ads and landing pages.
- Created the digital brand guidelines for all Fast Company brands to be used by the entire web team.
- Responsible for designing website and app updates as needed.
Associate Art Director
June 2011—August 2011
- Established art direction and design for email, social, and print campaigns.
- Conceptualized and brainstormed new campaign ideas for pitch presentations.
- Main duties included email design, banner ads, packaging, branding, poster design, and web design for American Express and Gunthy Renker.